domingo, 21 de junio de 2015

WRITING 6 FIRST | EMAIL TO MY FRIEND JAN | 21/06/15

From: Daniel
Subject: Work with me!

Hey Jan! How are you? 

Today I write you to ask you a big favour, which I hope you like. Do you remember that I explained you that last summer I worked at an International Camp in France? They run it this year again and I have decided to work there again, because I had a great experience. But this summer I want you to come with me!

I have read the advertisement for the job and I found a difference: this year the camp is run for 8 to 12 years-old childrens and last year it was for 6 to 10 years-old. It is even better!

Our help would be with the outdoor activities, with the entertainment and with the games and sports competitions. I can tell you that help with this is really funny. And the best thing is that it is only 5 hours' work a day! The rest of the day is free time for us (we can go swimming, visit the zone which is a beautiful one...).

The accommodation is free (in our tents) like the food (which is not the best... but it is free!).

What do you say? Do you want to work with me?

Best regards,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario